Flameless Cooking Challenge! Show your cooking skills.
The one skill that all of us have acquired during the lockdown is cooking. Be it trying out the dalgona coffee, cookie and pie shakes, baking something, or making our favourite dishes with our parents by seeing YouTube videos and then posting it on WhatsApp groups and social media. What if you get a chance to use these skills to win a challenge and get some exciting prizes and certificates?
Curious Times is coming up with the Flameless Cooking Challenge, where you can show your skills by baking, preparing juices, shakes, salad and fruit dressings, snacks, desserts or anything else that does not require you to turn on your stove. The challenge will start on the 16th of July and close on the 18th of July, 2021. (Do not upload anything before that date).
The challenge will be evaluated basis the below four levels:
- Level 1 – Foundational Grade (Upto Grade 2)
- Level 2 – Preparatory Grade (Grade 3 to 5)
- Level 3 – Middle Grade (Grade 6 to 8)
- Level 4 – Secondary Grade (Grade 9 and upwards)
Put your cooking hats on and get ready to participate in this exciting competition.
To participate in this challenge, all you have to do is register at Curioustimes.in
Login into My Expressions and post your work on the day of the challenge.
- If you are uploading a video, make sure the size of the file is no more than 25 MB.
- Make sure you write a short recipe about what you have prepared in the “Post Content” field.
- All submitted entries will be moderated for content and language appropriateness.
- Please do not submit the same entry more than once as it would be considered spamming and will be disqualified. You can make ONE ENTRY ONLY.
- Curious Times reserves the right to publish entries based on our editorial decision and discretion.
- You will receive an email from Curious Times, once your entry is published.
- The decision of the Jury will be final and binding.
We believe in healthy participation. So, we encourage the readers and participants to generously shower “CURIOUS CLAPS” to the participants. Curious Times will give special consideration to the students, who receive CURIOUS CLAPS and appreciating remarks from other participants and non-participants too.
The jury will also look into special remarks and appreciation received by participants from other members. These include non-participating members also. So, if your teachers, schools, families or friends want to send comments, they have to log in / sign-up to give their remarks.
THE DECISION OF THE JURY WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING.
All participants will receive “certificates of participation”.
Some of the top entries will receive certificates of outstanding performance.
The top 5 students with the highest number of CURIOUS CLAPS will receive prizes.
Follow our social handles:
Share your posts with your family, friends and schools through Curious Times. You can follow our social handles and messaging groups to stay posted.
Curious Times through its Web platform, Curious Times Weekly newspaper and The Curious Magazine is committed to providing the best experience and age-appropriate content to children. Feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For school, institutional and group enquiries write to us on Contact Us.
SignUp to Participate Now! Win Certifiates and Prizes.