Good help is the environment’s help!
Happy Mother… oops sorry. I should probably get to the introduction first. Hi, my name is Sanaa Celly. You might know me since I write regularly for Curious Times. I love writing. But we can just skip to what I am going to be telling you. I will be telling you the history of earth day along with what we can do for it and climate change.
History of earth day
Happy Mother Earth Day!
Now, what do you think when you think of earth day?
Maybe you think of climate action or not polluting the earth. Well you can leave that for now and lets go back to its history.
It was started by Gaylord Nelson. It was first celebrated in 1970, but Nelson thought of this in 1969. Even though he died in 2005 it has still continued to be a big event celebrated by people all around the world. Its celebrated with rallies, conferences and outdoor activities. Now let us go to what we need to do.
Good help is environmental help
What I mean is that whenever you do something good and helpful. Try to do it mostly for the environment. Now below are some ways in which you can help.
- Walk small distances, don’t drive since it pollutes the earth.
- Ask your parents to buy an electric car so for long distances they can go without fuel.
- Carpool so you can stop global warming.
Now here are some ways to control climate change
- You have to use the light when you want it.
- Try to fix the old things so you can save resources and spend less money.
- Lastly use the three R’s. (reduce, reuse, recycle)
Thank you for reading. Have a nice day!
HAPPY MOTHER EARTH DAY!!!!!!
Sanaa writes regularly for Curious Times. You can read some of her earlier articles here.
SignUp to Participate Now! Win Certifiates and Prizes.