Innovative Young Citizens Challenge 2022 By Curious Times
Innovative Young Citizens Challenge 2022 By Curious Times is a Critical Thinking Challenge.
After the successful performance of students and schools in the Innovative Young Citizen Challenge in 2021, we are pleased to open the registration of Schools and as well as individual students for the Innovative Young Citizens challenge 2022.
Let us check out what is the challenge and how you can participate.
It is a Critical Thinking Challenge
Do you ever wonder,
What are you ‘Curious’ about?
What are you ‘Concerned’ about?
And what do you want to Create?
Critical thinking is one of the most essential 21st-Century-Skills. Our ability to comprehend the problems and solve them will be the biggest link between our learning and success. Innovative Young Citizens Challenge is just that.
The participants will provide Innovative Solutions for the given Problem Statements!
Innovative Young Citizens Challenge 2022- IS NOW LIVE!!
Checkout the Topics for all Grades HERE!
Innovative Young Citizens Challenge – Invitation to participate for Schools and Students
We invite schools and individuals to participate in this exciting event.
Event Dates: – 23 to
25 July (Now Extended to 27-July)
Eligibility – Grade 1 to Grade 12
(a) Level 1 – Starter (Grade 1 to 2)
(b) Level 2 – Primary (Grade 3 to 5)
(c) Level 3 – Middle (Grade 6 to 8)
(d) Level 4 – Senior (Grade 9 to 12)
Medium – Digital Participation (School and Students from various countries can participate)
Student Participation Fee – Rs. 360/- payable online.
Innovative Young Citizens Challenge – Registration Process
- Member Schools – Member Schools of Curious Times, who have participated in the past, need not register again.
- New Participating Schools – Schools participating for the first time should register on the given link. They will receive a Unique code from Curious Times for their students.
Use of School Code
Students representing the school should use the school code for registration. The school-specific code will help us to consolidate all the entries of the participating schools. The school logo will appear on students’ published entries. The top 5 schools with the highest participation will appear on the leaderboard.
INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPATION (WHERE STUDENTS’ SCHOOLS ARE NON-MEMBERS)
- Existing registered members – Existing individual members need not register again. They can Login and participate on the days of the event.
- New participants – New students/ participants can register on the below link. If your school is a member of Curious Times, please use the school code while registering. You must check with your schools for the school code. If your school is not a member, you need not use a code for registration.
Innovative Young Citizens Challenge – topics and options
Topics and rules for each category are available on the following links:
Innovative Young Citizens Challenge – certificates and prizes
- All participants, whose entries have been accepted and not disqualified, will receive a ‘certificate of participation.
- Students with unique innovative responses and solutions will be given an “Outstanding Performance Certificate”.
- Some of the outstanding performers will be shortlisted for interviews based on their submissions.
- Top 3 performers in each grade will be declared winners. So, overall, there will be 36 winners across Grade 1 to 12 for individual performance.
- Top 10 students with the highest number of Curious Claps will appear on the student leader board.
- The top 5 participating schools with maximum participation will be featured in the Curious Times Newspaper.
- The Schools coordinators of schools with 50+ participants will receive special mention and will be awarded certificates too.
Innovative Young Citizens Challenge – Key Rules
- Digital Participation only – School and Students from all countries can participate
- Your Submission: Think through the response to the challenge. Think like a leader and a problem solver. And then upload your response. You can present your response through 2D, 3D models, comic strips, stories, quotes and references, memes, and videos, use Canva, PowerPoint, chart papers, colours. Read the submission rules properly.
- Student Information: Please make sure that SPELLINGS OF YOUR NAME AND SCHOOL ARE CORRECT. CHECK MY ACCOUNT BEFORE UPLOADING THE ENTRY. Curious Times will only issue the certificates as per the data at the time of the submission of the entry.
- The topics will be announced on 23rd July 2022 itself.
- All submitted entries will be moderated for content and language appropriateness.
- All entries with PLAGIARISED content will be disqualified.
- Please do not submit the same entry more than once as it would be considered spamming and will be disqualified. You can make ONE ENTRY ONLY.
- Curious Times reserves the right to publish entries based on our editorial decision and discretion.
- You will receive an email from Curious Times, once your entry is published.
- The decision of the Jury will be final and binding.
The Innovative Young Citizens Challenge brings opportunities to children to participate and create their digital footprint too. All viewers and readers of Curious Times can view all entries digitally.
Follow our social handles:
Keep watching this space for more details on this challenge. You, your family and schools can follow our social handles and messaging groups to stay posted.
All the best for the event!
For the Innovative Young Citizens Challenge Register NOW!
4 (Please login to give a Curious Clap to your friend.)
SignUp to Participate Now! Win Certifiates and Prizes.