Pineapple – Healthify!
Recommended for Foundational Grades
Hello, young one! Let’s dive into the awesome world of pineapples!
Pineapples are super cool and yummy fruits. They are juicy and sweet, with a sunny yellow inside that makes them look like a big, happy smile! The plant they grow on is not very tall, just about as tall as your dad or mom, and it has shiny leaves that look like they’ve been polished with magic!
- When the plant blooms, it throws a huge party with about 200 flowers, and guess what? Each of those flowers decides to join together and form one giant, fantastic fruit – that’s how we get our amazing pineapple! It’s like a bunch of flower friends coming together to create something wonderful!
- You can enjoy pineapples in so many ways! You can eat them fresh, like how you would munch on a tasty apple, or you can have them frozen, which is like eating a frosty pineapple popsicle! Yum! You can also cook pineapples in recipes to add a special sweetness to your meals or juice them up to make a refreshing and healthy drink!
- Now, here’s something really interesting. Pineapples originally come from a place far, far away in South America. But you know what? Pineapples from Hawaii, which is a beautiful island in the United States, have become super famous all around the world! People just can’t get enough of those Hawaiian pineapples!
- And here’s the best part – pineapples are not just yummy, they are also really good for our bodies! They are like little health heroes! They have a lot of vitamin C, which is like a magic potion for our immune system. The immune system is like an army inside our bodies, always ready to fight off any bad germs that make us sick, and vitamin C helps to make it stronger!
- But that’s not all! Pineapples also have some special powers to keep us strong and healthy. They help us have strong bones, just like how superheroes have strong muscles! And guess what? Pineapples are like little superheroes for our tummy too! They help our bellies digest food better, so we can feel super good after eating.
- Now, while pineapples are amazing, we need to be a bit careful too. Sometimes, if we eat too much pineapple, our tummies might feel a bit funny, and we might get some icky feelings like diarrhea or nausea. But don’t worry, just enjoy pineapples in a good amount, and you’ll be perfectly fine!
- So, let’s all share our favorite ways to eat pineapples! Do you like them fresh and juicy, or frozen and frosty? Maybe you have a special recipe to cook them, or you love sipping pineapple juice on a sunny day! Whatever it is, pineapples are here to make us smile and keep us healthy!
- Remember, eat them, enjoy them, but don’t forget to share the pineapple love with your friends and family too!
Watch a video
Curious Times is a leading newspaper and website for kids. We publish daily global news aligned to your learning levels (also as per NEP 2020): Foundational, Preparatory (Primary), Middle and Senior. So, check out the News tab for this. We bring kids’ favourite Curious Times Weekly newspaper every weekend with top news, feature stories and kids’ contributions. Check out daily JokesPoke, Tongue Twisters, Word of the Day and Quote of the Day, kids need it all the time.
ME – My Expressions at Curious Times is your place to get your work published, building your quality digital footprint. And it is a good way to share your talent and skills with your friends, family, school, teachers and the world. Thus, as you will step into higher educational institutes your published content will showcase your strength.
Events, Quizzes and Competitions bring students from over 5,000 schools globally to participate in the 21st-Century themes. Here schools and students win certificates, prizes and recognition through these global events.
Sign-up for your school for FREE!
0 (Please login to give a Curious Clap to your friend.)