Top 10 impactful people of 2021
Recommended for Preparatory Grades
10 impactful people of 2021.
2021 proved to be a year of fear due to the COVID-19. Yet, there have been personalities who made an impact on the world. Let’s read about some impactful people of 2021.
- Narendra Modi: The honourable Prime Minister of India who worked for people welfare was conferred with Bhutan’s highest civilian award in 2021. He is listed as most influential leader by TIME magazine. He also launched Indian Space Association(ISpA) in October 2021. He’s the one who introduced and followed the thought of “Atmanirbhar Bharat”.
- Kamala Harris: Kamala Devi Harris became the 49th vice president of the United States. She became the first woman and first person of Asian origin to hold the position.
- Naomi Osaka: Naomi Osaka is a Japanese Tennis player. She is ranked number 1 by the Women’s Tennis Association. She won the women’s singles trophy in the 2021 Australian Open. She has set an example to the people by quitting the French Open 2021 due to her mental health issues.
- Simone Biles: She is an American gymnast. She is a four-time Olympic gold medallist. In US gymnastics, Simone Biles made history by performing Yurchenko double pike move at the event.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: TIME magazine has declared Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as the most influential people of 2021. They appeared on the cover of TIME magazine. They left the royal lives and ran towards struggle as they shifted to North America, last year.
- Britney Spears: The American singer is selected as the most influential person by TIME magazine. She is the most influential artist in pop music. The pop music queen has impacted many lives of the people who listen to her. On the other hand, she suffered a lot of trauma. In 2021, Britney Spears got free of the conservatorship that her parents and brother had put on her.
- Joe Biden: Joe Biden became the 46th President of the United States. He’s on the top 100 list of influential people issued by TIME magazine. As soon as, he came to office, he reversed many policies made by Trump and also, removed the ban on travel to Muslim majority countries.
- Manjusha P Kulkarni: Indian American person to be on the TIME most influential people list. She is the founder of the web portal Stop AAPI hate(Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders).
- Adar Poonawalla: The Chief Executive Officer of Serum Institute of India is the third most impactful Indian on the list. Serum Institute of India has manufactured more than 100 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines.
- Dwayne Johnson: Nicknamed as ” The Rock”. He was a WWE champion wrestler, and now, he’s an actor and producer. He’s also one of the highest-grossing actors of Hollywood.
Do you know any influential people who have impacted you? Let us know in the comments.
Curious Times is committed to providing the best experience and news to children. We bring to you the Curious Times Weekly with the top news of the week. You can also check out The Curious Magazine, the first children’s magazine with all the great content by the children, for the children. We would love for you, dear children, to write and get your stories, art, thoughts and more published at My Expressions. You can share all your published content through social media sharing links available on Curious Times.
Over 500,000 children are benefitting from Curious Times today! We continue to seek your valuable feedback to serve you better. Feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.You can also follow us on WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn.
0 (Please login to give a Curious Clap to your friend.)