The Grand Quiz Week By Curious Times
Curious Times brings to you “The Grand Quiz Week” and dedicating a whole week to Quizzes. Each day brings new topics and fun.
01-June: Space and Science
02-June: English Language (Award-partner Word Munchers)
03-June: General Knowledge and Current Affairs
05-June: Environment, Nature
All quizzes have three levels of complexity.
Level 1: recommended for students from Grade 1 to Grade 3: Timing 11 am to 12 Noon
Level 2: recommended for students from Grade 3 to Grade 6 Timing 01 pm to 02 pm
Level 3: recommended for students from Grade 7 and upwards Timing 03 pm to 04 pm
- Students of all grades can participate in any of the levels. But we recommend the junior participants take the quiz basis the complexity levels mentioned herein.
- All the participants will receive “Certificates of participation”.
- The participants with the top scores will be awarded “Outstanding Performance Certificates”.
- Curious Times reserves the right to remove or address mistakes in the questions.
- The decision of the jury will be final and binding on all the participants.
1. The quiz page will become live at the scheduled time of the quiz.
2. One needs to be a registered member to participate. If you are not a member, Sign-up Now.
3. If you are a member, you will be able to participate by signing in. You can Sign-In Now. We recommend signing in advance to save on time and avoiding last-minute hassles.
You have already read most of the topics and the questions in the quizzes in the Curious Times News section.
Watch out this space for more.