The Science Quiz – 31st March
The Science Quiz by Curious Times
Curious Times is pleased to announce – National Science Day Quiz
The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder.
Quiz Season at Curious Times
For Schools and individual students too!!!
The Science Month at Curious Times comes to an end. Now is the time for The Science Quiz. It’s time to tickle the science cells in our brain. Calling all Schools, students, and learners to participate in this educational quiz organized by Curious Times. The online quiz will be categorized according to grades.
The Science Quiz will be held on 31st March 2022
The Science Quiz Timings
2 pm – 3 pm – Foundational
3 pm – 4 pm – Junior
4 pm – 5 pm – Middle
5 pm – 6 pm – Senior
Schools with Maximum participation and Top performances will be featured on Curious Times Quiz Leaderboard. It will be published on our website and on all our publications.
Schools can apply and register for participation. We will provide the applying schools with an exclusive school page for the registration of their students and a school code. There are trophies and awards for schools with high registrations, participation and, winners.
In order to receive your school code and school page with a link for participation, school coordinators should fill in the Curious Times School Partners Form in the form given below:
Schools registered in the past for any other events or competitions need not apply again. They can directly share the link with their students. Let us know if any assistance is required.
1. You have to be a member of Curious Times. Existing members can Login and participate on the days of the event.
The Quiz Link will be shared closer to the event.
2. If you are new to Curious Times, Register for FREE on this Link: Join Us. The Quiz Link will be shared closer to the event.
3. Please check with your school, if they have already signed up, then use the school code, so that your school gets a chance of winning too.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who can participate?
Any student, starting from Grade 1 to 12, can participate.
Is there a Registration Fee?
Normally such events are paid for. Curious Times would not be charging any registration fee for this event.
When is the event?
The Science Quiz will be held on 31st March 2022.
What is the Syllabus? How do we prepare?
Many people ask us, what is the scope, how do we prepare. Well, the questions will be pertaining to the news and information you received in 2021-22. The complexity of the quiz will be basis your grades – Foundational (Grade 1-2), Primary (Grade 3 to 5), Middle (Grade 6 to 8) and Senior (Grade 9 onwards), so you need not worry a lot.
We promise that nothing would be outside of what got reported in the Curious Times-News Section
The Science Quiz By Curious Times – Certificates and prizes
1. All participants will be eligible to receive a ‘certificate of participation.
2. Winners with top scores will be given “Outstanding Performance Certificates”.
3. All certificates will be digital.
4. The top 5 participating schools with maximum registration and participation will receive a trophy and will be featured in the Curious Times Newspaper, Magazine & Leaderboard.
5. Top 5 member schools with maximum winners will receive a trophy and will be featured in the Curious Times article.
6. The answers will be updated by the 2nd of April.
7. The results will be available on the website by the 4th of April. And will also appear in subsequent Curious Times Weekly.
More about school participation
In order to receive your school code and school page with a link for participation, fill in the Curious Times School Partners Form in the form given below:
If you require any additional information, WhatsApp message on 7042330051.
Follow our Social handles:
Keep watching this space for more details on this challenge. You, your family and your schools can follow our social handles and messaging groups to stay posted.
Telegram: Curious Times Channel
Teachers WhatsApp Group: 21st Century Educators.
Grade-wise links to Parents’ WhatsApp Groups are on the website.
14 (Please login to give a Curious Clap to your friend.)
SignUp to Participate Now! Win Certifiates and Prizes.