Avocados – Healthify!
Recommended for Foundational Grades
Today we are going to learn about a delicious and nutritious food called avocados. Avocados are a type of fruit that is grown in warm climates like in Mexico and California. They are famous for their unique texture and taste.
- Avocados are full of healthy fats that are good for our bodies.
- These healthy fats help our hearts and brains to work properly.
- Avocados also have fiber, vitamins, and minerals that are important for our body’s growth and development.
- There are numerous ways to eat avocados.
- You can mash them up to make guacamole, spread them on toast or add them to your salad.
- You can even make a smoothie by blending them with your favorite fruits and vegetables.
In conclusion, avocados are a superfood that is not only delicious but also very healthy for our bodies. They help us to grow stronger and smarter. So, next time you see an avocado, give it a try! You might just love it.
Watch a video
Youtube teaches us how to grow avocado at home.
Curious Times is a leading newspaper and website for kids. We publish daily global news aligned to your learning levels (also as per NEP 2020): Foundational, Preparatory (Primary), Middle and Senior. So, check out the News tab for this. We bring kids’ favourite Curious Times Weekly newspaper every weekend with top news, feature stories and kids’ contributions. Check out daily JokesPoke, Tongue Twisters, Word of the Day and Quote of the Day, kids need it all the time.
ME – My Expressions at Curious Times is your place to get your work published, building your quality digital footprint. And it is a good way to share your talent and skills with your friends, family, school, teachers and the world. Thus, as you will step into higher educational institutes your published content will showcase your strength.
Events, Quizzes and Competitions bring students from over 5,000 schools globally to participate in the 21st-Century themes. Here schools and students win certificates, prizes and recognition through these global events.
Sign-up for your school for FREE!
Communicate with us: WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
0 (Please login to give a Curious Clap to your friend.)