Fred Flintstone – Stone Age cartoon character!
Recommended for Foundational Grades
Fred Flintstone – The Stone Age cartoon character. For those of you, who do not about Fred Flinstone, let us check about the famous Stone Age cartoon character – Fred Flintstone.
What is the famous catchphrase of Flintstone?
His most famous catchphrase is “Yabba-Dabba-Doo!”, which is also heard at the beginning of the theme song, “Meet the Flintstones”.
Fun facts about Fred Flinstone!
- Fred Flintstone – The Stone Age cartoon character is the main character of the American animated cartoon series – The Flintstone.
- The series shows the activities of the Flinstone family and their neighbours – Rubbles, who are best friends.
- Fred is the husband of Wilma Flintstone and father of Pebbles Flintstone.
- He is mainly a kind and generous man, but he gets mad and angry a lot of times, usually when his immature friend Barney teases him.
- In fact, Fred is a very emotional person who laughs loudly and also cries easily.
- He likes to do bowling and play pool, poker and golf with Barney.
- Flinstone also has a pet dinosaur named Dino and a pet cat named baby puss.
- He is a handsome caveman with fair skin, a tan beard, black hair, thick black eyebrows and a large nose.
- He wears a sky blue neck-tie and a sleeveless, orange and black-spotted loincloth dress.
Let’s listen to the theme song:
Curious Times is a place where we’re passionate about what we do. Consequently, we work hard every day to give our young readers the most outstanding possible experience and information. We also use Curious Times Weekly, The Curious Magazine, and My Expressions to communicate with our audience. As a result, our content is exciting and interesting for our readers.
School children from all around the world appreciate and enjoy our materials. So, we’re always looking for ways to improve, and are curious to hear from you. This, above all, assists us in providing better service to you.
Thus, what sort of news stories capture your interest? In the comments section below? Please share your thoughts! For the simple reason that we enjoy hearing from our young readers. The following social media platforms allow you to communicate with us: WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
0 (Please login to give a Curious Clap to your friend.)