Have you ever wondered,
“Why your gaming account /online accounts get hacked?”
“Do you think your account is safe?”
5 Points you should always Remember
- After logging in to your G-mail account you should alwaysLOG OUT in the end.
- NEVER share Your password with your friends or on Social Media.
- DON’T write your password on a Piece of paper.
- NEVER take a picture of where you are or text where you are going to go on the Media.
- Always keep a password that is hard to GUESS and easy for you to remember.
The Why’s of doing all this
- Somebody might hack into your account and send false E-Mails.
- They might log in to your account and play with it.
- People might find the piece of paper with your passwords and log in to your computer.
- People will track you to the location and Attack you.
- A strong password is always good to keep away hackers from your account.
Do you think your passwords to all your accounts are safe enough? If not change it today! NOW!