International Day of Happiness!
Recommended for Foundational Grades
Happiness is one of the best gifts that you can have and give. Today is its ‘official day’ as it is the International Day of Happiness. This day aims to promote happiness as a basic human right for all human beings.
- The very first International Happiness Day was observed in 2013.
- On this day, we raise awareness about the importance of happiness in everyone’s lives.
- The theme of the year 2023 is ‘Be Mindful. Be Grateful. Be Kind.’
- Many organisations organise events, and discussions to share ways of keeping yourself happy.
- People also participate in the happiness challenge, where they post and share pictures of things that make them happy.
- Well-being has never been more important than it is now, as the globe faces enormous challenges.
- When we choose to help others, we benefit both them and ourselves, and our actions can serve as a model for others to follow.
- So, focus on what makes you happy and share it too!
Tell us what makes you happy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- World Laughter Day!
- International Dance Day!
- Finland is the Happiest Country in the World, Why!
- World Happiness Report 2022
- Online happiness course
Watch a video
Do check out this inspiring Youtube video from United Nations on happiness.
Curious Times is a leading newspaper and website for kids. We publish daily global news aligned to your learning levels (also as per NEP 2020): Foundational, Preparatory (Primary), Middle and Senior. So, check out the News tab for this. We bring kids’ favourite Curious Times Weekly newspaper every weekend with top news, feature stories and kids’ contributions. Check out daily JokesPoke, Tongue Twisters, Word of the Day and Quote of the Day, kids need it all the time.
ME – My Expressions at Curious Times is your place to get your work published, building your quality digital footprint. And it is a good way to share your talent and skills with your friends, family, school, teachers and the world. Thus, as you will step into higher educational institutes your published content will showcase your strength.
Events, Quizzes and Competitions bring students from over 5,000 schools globally to participate in the 21st-Century themes. Here schools and students win certificates, prizes and recognition through these global events.
Sign-up for your school for FREE!
Communicate with us: WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
0 (Please login to give a Curious Clap to your friend.)