Top Ideas for celebrating Mother’s Day
Every year the Second Sunday of May is celebrated as Mother’s Day and this year it falls on 8th May 2022.
“The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.”—James E. Faust
Mothers are the foundation of our existence we owe so much to them, with Mother’s Day coming around the corner it’s time we show them how grateful we are to have them in our lives! They have moulded us to become great human beings, have always been there in our ups and our downs, supported all our aspirations and also picked us up when we fell down.
5 Ideas for celebrating Mother’s Day
- Prepare her favourite dish to celebrate Mother’s Day – Well, throughout the year your mum is making your favourite food. Mother’s day is her day. Let your mom rest for that day, go cook her favourite dish and drink, give her breakfast in bed. Lay the table and serve her favourite lunch; decorate the table with her favourite flowers. Basically, pamper her in whatever way possible.
- Decorate mom’s room to celebrate Mother’s Day – On Saturday evening, decorate her room. Add flowers in a vase, and place a small note. This way, she would get up feeling special. What would impress her the most is tidying up your own room as well.
- Binge Watch: Let her watch her favourite movies with snacks prepared by you.
- Celebrate Mother’s Day by making some memorable gifts – A cute little card with a poem or a few lines describing how grateful you are for having your mother in life! You can craft a few things from existing material, which does not cost anything, but gives her memories forever. Especially a photo frame with your, your siblings and her picture.
- Celebrate Mother’s Day at Curious Times – She will be proud of you. There are a thousand ways in which children celebrate Mom’s Day on Curious Times. They are WowMom’s. They do so much for us. We can put an act, a song, a message video. Get your work published and your memories available to her for a lifetime.
How can you celebrate Mother’s Day at Curious Times?
“When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.”—Charley Benetto
Curious Times is celebrating this special day and we want all of you to share your special moments and feelings for your mother. A card, a poem, a story, a joke, a comic, a song, a video message and some memorable moments. Show your love in your own special way but please make sure that you follow the rules and guidelines
Click Here To Share Now!
Rules for post submissions
- Photos of participants should not be added to the art and craft The entry will be denied and will not be published on the website. You can add your photo in the My Account section – profile picture section. Participants’ images can only come in videos of them doing an activity, performing an act or giving a speech etc.
- Text should not be submitted in the form of an image. It should be written/ typed in the space for Post Content.
- As this is a children’s website, with kids of all ages, communities, religions, and ethnicities, please follow our rules. To read the rules for post-submission click Rules for submission.
Follow us on Social Media to see some of your posts.
Do not forget to tag us, that is how will be able to share your story/post!
Some of the best entries received by 12 Noon IST 6-May will feature in the Curious Times Weekly this week. Other select entries will find their way into our next week’s edition.
Keep participating, Stay Curious!
4 (Please login to give a Curious Clap to your friend.)
SignUp to Participate Now! Win Certifiates and Prizes.